Online food ordering business is growing rapidly and local food outlets are extending its reach to the international market. Food ordering apps such as UberEats, Seamless, GrubHub, Zomato, and JustEat are the best example of how this niche has a promising future. People love eating and they will continue doing throughout their lives. They build food delivery marketplace in minutes. These popular on-demand scripts can act as a base for creating your own food delivery app or website.
Why UberEats clone script?
Both cab and restaurant aggregators are on-demand service marketplace businesses which require instant action.
Both offer a way to track live location and status of requested service
Little research on some important aspects can guide you to select the best suited software for your food delivery business. Before comprehending aspects for research, let's first understand the process involved in building UberEats clone app.
Select food ordering clone script.
Customize the food ordering or delivery software as per your business requirements.
Customize the restaurant menu and services according to your brand.
1. Browse restaurants: Find available restaurants by scrolling through the feed. Get particular restaurants of your choice by applying specific filters such as cuisine, distance, open time and price.
2. Choose your food: By selecting a restaurant, you will be able to browse through the list of menu items which are available for delivery. Just tap on the preferred item to add it to your cart.
3. Get your order finalized: Once you have completed adding all the items to your cart, you can checkout your order. Then, you will see all applicable taxes, the booking fee and the estimated delivery time. Place your order confirming.
4. Track the order progress: With UberEats app you can see the status of your order in real-time. You will be notified once the restaurant receives the order and begins to prepare your order. You can also see the delivery partner's status and monitor their progress all the way to your delivery.
5. Get your order delivered: You will get a notification once your food arrives and you can collect your order from the delivery person.
The business model of UberEats
UberEats business model works as a three-sided marketplace that connects a driver, a restaurant owner, and a customer. Restaurants pay commission on the orders to UberEats and customers pay small delivery charges at times and cancellation fee. Drivers earn through making reliable deliveries on time.