wicks moisture and heat. They also allow hot air to escape. Compared to other fabrics used to make pillows, bamboo may be better at keeping a sleeper's head cool and dry so it does not affects the control of sleep and wakefulness.
Bamboo is everywhere these days. Fibers from the fast-growing plant -- which is technically a grass, not a tree -- are turning up in clothing, bedding, building materials, and other goods, including pillows. Here's information to help you understand because many a times obstructive sleep apnea can affect your life.
Why we buy a bamboo pillow
There isn't much solid research on the health benefits
of bamboo pillows. But there is evidence that bamboo fibers -- the ones used in bamboo pillows -- have many of the qualities talked about
1. It is often helpful in health conditions, including attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and Parkinson’s disease.
2. Bamboo pillows are designed to offer you a truly restful and rejuvenating night's sleep.
Due to having work nights or rotating shifts have trouble staying awake or alert when you are supposed to work your shift.
3. Not only do they contain memory foam technology
that confirms to the shape of your head and neck. But they're suitable for everyone, whether you sleep on your side, back or front.
4. Compared to other fabrics used to make pillows, acute insomnia or adjustment insomnia, this is a brief episode of difficulty in sleeping. Bamboo may be better at keeping a sleeper's head cool and dry. Woven into fabric, they also tend to be soft and lustrous, somewhat like cashmere or silk.
How bamboo pillow is helpful in symptoms of sleep disorders?
It's partly made with bamboo fibers, which come from a crushed up, treated, and hardened mixture of bamboo leaves and trunk flesh. The bamboo portion of the pillow is in the casing, not the stuffing.
Bamboo pillows are designed to offer you a truly restful and rejuvenating night's sleep.
Symptoms differ depending on the severity and type of sleeping disorder. They may also vary when sleep disorders are a result of another condition.
However, general symptoms of sleep disorders include:
• difficulty falling or staying asleep
• daytime fatigue
• strong urge to take naps during the day
• unusual breathing patterns
• unusual or unpleasant urges to move while falling asleep
• unusual movement or other experiences while asleep
• unintentional changes to your sleep/wake schedule
• irritability or anxiety
• impaired performance at work or school
• lack of concentration
• weight gain
Some potential health benefits are:
Bamboo may be antibacterial and hypoallergenic
. There's some evidence that bamboo fibers naturally resist the growth of bacteria. This means they're less likely to harbor microorganisms that could lead to illness or smelly odors. But some studies that have looked at bamboo have not found that it's more anti-bacterial than cotton.
There is also some evidence that bamboo really is less likely to cause an allergic reaction compared to some other textiles.
Bamboo is easy to care for.
Compared to cotton, bamboo materials are more wrinkle-resistant and less likely to shrink in the wash.
Bamboo can be eco-friendly
. From an environmental standpoint, there are a few more benefits of bamboo
. Compared to trees, bamboo absorbs much more carbon dioxide
a greenhouse gas -- and makes more fresh oxygen.
Bamboo also grows back much more quickly than most plants. It's one of the fastest-growing plants in the world. It biodegrades easily
, and it doesn't need much water.In most cases, rainwater is enough to sustain bamboo growth.